Timeline for Production and Evaluation
3rd October – I finished a draft of my trailer and then went round the class getting feedback on it and found out what i could do better before continuing editing.
5th October – Sorted out the sound for my trailer. I also listened to more soundtracks to see if there was a better one. We did a photo shoot in
7th October – I will research how some film posters are set up in order to make mine look as professional as possible. I also learnt how to use photo shop
11th October – I had the final edit for my trailer ready for viewing, so started on my final magazine cover and my final movie poster.
15th October – I had completed my film poster and was moving onto do the magazine front cover after doing some of my planning and research on blogger
28th November – this is the deadline for the evaluations so after i have finished all the work I will start on it and then look for ways to improve it.
2nd December – FINAL DEADLINE for coursework. I would of brushed up everything from my research to the trailer itself in order to get the best mark possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment