I am a PC World
This basically means that i spend all the time on my computer/electronics and don't get out much. Find your tribe isn't always correct however because it is generated by a series of questions e.g which type of music do you like? in order to determine which group/tribe you belong to. In this incidence it is wrong because i know near to nothing about electronics and do get out quite frequently so would think of myself of more of a sporting type. PC Worlds generally click away all day and stay on Facebook in their own little world where they have 10,000 friends instead of going outside and seeing people they actually know.What Interests Them?
Things that interest people like this are nearly all electronics and things that are to do with electronics. For example computers interest them and things such a new social networking sites will keep them entertained for hours. They may also like documentaries about electronics or hand held consoles which they can play all day.
What have I done to target them in this trailer?
Firstly I have made the story line about a boy who creates a internet based social website. This will catch their eye immediately because that is what they are interested in so they will want to go and see the film. Also i made the main character as normal as possible so these people could relate to him and maybe they would think that they could be inspired to make a successful website if they watched this film. I made them we able to relate to them by giving lots of shots of the boys bedroom to show that he was a normal teen with a big idea. I also put the the cafe seen where they are negotiating money which I think would make the teenagers watch it because they like lots of money and think that they can make that much with an idea. The fact that the actors are young means that the PC Worlds out there could relate to the characters better than if the actors were adults.



No comments:
Post a Comment