Garden
This is my back garden at my house. I decided to shoot some of my trailer here because it is a nice quiet area and convenient for us because it is at my house where we did most of the other shooting. The story line is that its an ordinary boy who comes up with an idea and its a drama so i thought that to have the opening scene filmed here would be ideal. This would be good because it gives the audience a feel that they are stepping into the world of this teen and it gives them an insight into his life before he made billions of pounds. I thought it would be a nice place to shoot as well because it doesn't have a boring because. The garden is full of bright colours and flowers which are eye catching to the camera but with some of the backgrounds in the trailer shot her it is meant to make you look at the actor in key parts.
This is my desk which we used to shoot two scenes in the trailer. We chose to shoot it here because it is messy like a typical students desk and it looks like this boy is well travelled and is an ordinary boy. This is because he has a Sweden thing hanging from his shelf and he has lots of football tickets and a football flag to the left of this picture. It is also very accessible because it is in my room where we filmed other scenes. It is also a big desk so we could fit all the props on there and at the same time fit the camera man behind it to get the top camera angles. The lighting was very good here as well because in my room I have individual lights so one is pointed on the desk and if the lighting still wasn't good enough I have the desk lamp there to turn on.
Bedroom
This is my bedroom. I decided to shoot some of my trailer here because the boy was supposed to of made twitter from his room. It is also very convenient to film in here because we did some of the filming at my house so we didn't have to travel far and also my room is quite big so we could fit the actors and camera in there to do some of the scenes from different angles. There is also some shelves (out of shot to the right) which we used for one of our camera angles and to steady the camera. The best thing was that they were the perfect height so I could fit in the shot as well as my bed. The lighting is very good in my room as well since I have individual spot lights on the ceiling as you can see which point to different aspects of my room which brighten up the important places e.g. my bed and desk which I use in the trailer.
Cafe Rouge: We used this cafe to shoot a scene on a table about money deals. I felt the mise-en-scene given off through the cafe gave a rich, professional look and fitted into the genre. This will also fit in with my target audience ‘Rahs’ as they have money to afford the expensive coffee. It gives a stereotypical look of where youths will hang out in their spare time together socialising which again appeals to our audience.

No comments:
Post a Comment