The organising of the actors to be where the shooting is and at a certain time was easy because I have all of their mobile numbers i just sent a group text message asking if they could make a certain time at the location we had arranged in the text. I also sent out individual text messages to each actor asking if they wanted to be part of the trailer.

Luckily for me all the actors decided they would love to help and also were okay with the location and timing for the shooting so everything worked out well. The texts were sent with quite short notice as you can see by the group text I sent saying can you come on Wednesday! All the actors had been warned that there would be filming coming up though so it wasn't totally last minute and they all had an idea of roughly where and when it would be I just needed to confirm it.
1:20 = Everyone arrive at Cafe Nero
1:30 = Begin shooting
2:20 = Finish shooting
2:25 = Review what we have shot and see if we need to re-shoot anything
2:40 = Leave cafe



No comments:
Post a Comment